Friday, January 28, 2011

things to do with things in my mouth.

It so happened that one of my brackets from my braces came off on the flight over. I e-mailed a friend telling him about my adventures in the world of developing-country orthodontia.
Hilariously and fortunately, it so happens that my mother's two friends in Manila are orthodontists. We all trooped off to see a friend of theirs who had a clinic near where I was staying. The ortho was having trouble pushing the archwire into the final bracket. He pushed, and pushed, and pushed, and when he finally managed to shove the wire in he smiled triumphantly and said, "virgin."

I. Was. Horrified.

but had to laugh it off, like, 'haha, that's such an apt analogy, I really enjoy thinking about you deflowering women and how you're able to liken it to something that you've just done inside of my mouth."

No comments:

Post a Comment